An oasis in Belgravia, the luxury Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel is set in the serene backdrop of a leafy London square, yards from Knightsbridge’s most fashionable stores including Harrods and Harvey Nichols.
This chic, boutique retreat offers modern British dining at Lowndes Bar & Kitchen, outdoor summer dining at Terrace, and a collection of superbly appointed, contemporary bedrooms and suites with complimentary WIFI and high speed internet access (excluding meetings and events), nespresso coffee machines and Temple Spa toiletries.
Set against the serene backdrop of a leafy London square, yet just yards from Knightsbridge’s most fashionable stores including Harrods and Harvey Nichols, the chic, boutique Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel is situated in the heart of Belgravia, London.
With modern British dining, alfresco summer dining and a collection of superbly appointed bedrooms and suites, this sought-after retreat is perfect for those seeking elegant surrounds and personalised service.
Guests have complimentary access to all facilities at the nearby Jumeirah Carlton Tower, including the Peak Health Club & Spa.
The luxury Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel was recently named “Most Excellent London Hotel” by Condé Nast Johansens at the 2009 Awards for Excellence.
The hotel at a glance:
- Complimentary WIFI and high speed internet access for hotel residents (excluding meetings and events)
- Lowndes Bar & Kitchen for all day dining
- Terrace, al fresco dining between April and September
- Access to facilities at Jumeirah Carlton Tower, located nearby
- Access to the Peak Health Club & Spa at Jumeirah Carlton Tower; facilities include fully equipped gym and 20m indoor pool and day spa
- 24 hour Room Service