Payment and Deposits
By Credit or Debit card
- Please note that we pass on the charge your Card company charge us. All prices are exclusive of VAT charged at 20%.
- Our payment terms are strictly 24 hours prior to departure except for wedding car hire where the final payment will be taken upon completion.
- Your booking may be subject to additional waiting time and car park charges.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be shown as London VIP Group Ltd.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 24 hours from the start of the period of hire, 50% of all monies paid will be non-refundable or 50% charged.
- If a wedding booking is cancelled within 7 days from the start of the period of hire, the deposit will be non-refundable. If a wedding booking is cancelled within 48 hours from the start of the period of hire, the full hire amount will still be charged to the customer.*
- If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, all monies paid will be non-refundable.
London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games
- We reserve the right to charge above our tariff rate for periods of exceptional activity and higher than usual demand for our services, such as in the forthcoming London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games. We may find it necessary to increase our prices in order to secure the services of our chauffeurs, who will be very much in demand.
- Any bookings made during these periods are subject to a one week cancellation period. Any cancellations will be charged at the full quoted price.
Terms and Conditions
- London VIP Group request a minimum of 24 hours notice for any online bookings.
- If you would like to book a car with less than 24 hours notice – Please call our help-line: +44 (0)20 7625 2666.
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances out of our control.
- The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to working order.
- We may provide subcontracted vehicles occasionally.
- By supplying your email address you permit London VIP Group to contact you via email, in return we promise never to supply your email to any third party.
- If there are any changes or variations including extra mileage to the journeys other than what was agreed at the time of booking, the client will be charged extras in accordance with our pricing structure.
- We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
- Every effort will be made by London VIP Group Ltd to ensure that our vehicle(s) or Sub-Contractors vehicle(s) arrive on time.
- Our Chauffeur(s) will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Customer at the time of booking.
- London VIP Group Ltd’s vehicle(s) and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and London VIP Group Ltd shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
- London VIP Group will keep a lost property book at their office, and will endeavour to return any lost goods left in our vehicle(s) or subcontracted vehicle(s) to the customer.
- London VIP Group Ltd and its chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
- London VIP Group maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
- Online quotations do not allow for public and bank holidays like Christmas Day or New Years Eve where there may be an additional surcharge. Please indicate on the quote form if your proposed booking is for a bank holiday or on any other special date.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client’s’ statutory rights.